Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My response to Christopher Gaspar's claims I stole his photo.  

0 comments

Hello all! Welcome back to the wonderful world of love and peace.. Unfortunately, this Earth is not one of love and peace-- rather -- it is of hatred and malice. I have considered how to approach this question for quite sometime, because no matter how compelling my answer is, someone always wants to argue. So I have created a challenge for you: the man/woman who believes I am fake, and that I copied Christopher's photo. Find me the copy of CG's photo that I copied, and show it to me. Why is it that NOT ONE PERSON, not even CG himself (who allegedly started these claims) is able to produce is a single photo that a "stole?" ...Because I did not.

Furthermore, I myself didn't even post the photo, so how does it get back that I am the one who took it? Because I knew this sort of thing would happen, I told the people I showed my webcam for NO PHOTOS ALLOWED.. Yet one person snuck it in.

MY FINAL REBUTTAL ABOUT CHRISTOPHER GASPAR.... Did you know that after the Jordan Chandler Vs. Michael Jackson legal trial, on French NATIONAL TELEVISION, Christopher Gaspar went on and played a skit portraying Michael Jackson as a pedophile? (If you don't believe me, ask Ben Jack'son, a superb French Jackson impersonator).

So think about what you are doing.... You are hurting me, and my friends, because someone who spread lies about Michael told you that I stole a picture (that he can't even find) ?

...Do the right thing... Christopher is jealous the spotlight is off from him. He is egotistical, and that is NOT what Michael was all about.

I love you all. Please be considerate, with love in your heart. The truth shall prevail.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories